meet our MANAGERS
Gerrie completed his articles in 1982 with Coopers..
- Director and Vice Chairman of SAMIC
- Trustee of the Meat Industry Trust
- Board member and Chairman of the Red Meat Abattoir Association
- Abattoir Representative for the Red Meat Industry Forum
- Board member and Vice Chairman of the National Federation of Meat Traders
- Member and Chairman of the National Ostrich Processors of South Africa
- Director and Chairman of the South African Ostrich Business Chamber
- He was appointed as a director and elected Chairman of IMQAS in 2009.
Steven qualified as a veterinarian at the Faculty of Veterinary Science of the University of Pretoria Onderstepoort..
Louis completed his Environmental Health Practitioner studies at the (now) Cape Peninsula University of Technology..
Louis completed his Environmental Health Practitioner studies at the (now) Cape Peninsula University of Technology. He joined Transnet in Port Elizabeth as Health, Food and Meat Inspector. He was promoted as Control Officer of the Cradock Mosselbay region. He qualified as a Pest and Rodent Control official as well as Occupational Health and Safety officer, dealing with various contagious diseases. He moved to Germiston as a municipal health inspector and gained experience in the food manufacturing and processing sectors, light and heavy industries, toxic waste disposal, air and water pollution and contagious diseases.
Johan obtained his National Diploma in Environmental Health from the Free State Technicon in 1995. During 1996..
Pieter completed his Environmental Health Practitioner studies at the Witwatersrand Technicon in 1971. He also completed national diplomas..
Rabelani studied Animal Health Technology at the Mafikeng campus of North West University and Graduated in 2008. In 2009 he completed..
Shaun joined Meat and Allied Services in the Eastern Cape during December 2006. In 2007 he completed his Meat Classification course as well as his Meat..